National Law University, Jodhpur is an autonomous law university in India committed to the cause of providing quality legal education. The Institute offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in various streams of law.
The degrees offered at the under-graduate level are;
* B.B.A,LL.B. (Hons)
* B.A.,LL.B. (Hons)
* B.Sc.,LL.B. (Hons)
All of these are ten semester courses and open only for students on fully-residential basis. Since 2008, the admission to these courses is through the nation-wide Common Law Admission Test, the first of which took place on May 11, 2008.
At the post-graduate level the degrees offered are (subject-wise):
* Constitutional Governance (MA/M.Sc in Constitutional Governance, Four Semesters)
* Intellectual Property Law (LL.M-IPR/MIPR, Four Semesters)
* Management and Law (MBA,LL.M/MBL, Six Semesters)
* Insurance (MBA in Insurance, Four Semesters)
* International Trade and WTO (LL.M.(International Trade), Four Semester)
* Banking and Finance (MBF, Four Semesters)
The admission to these courses is though the National Entrance Tests organised by the University each year.